Thursday, November 09, 2006

Bentron VS. San Fran


How much would a ticket to San Fran, plus Medical Insurance cost in Canadian Dollars you might ask? Well, speaking from experience I can comfortably say that I'm play a little under $600, which is just the right amount. I don't know if I'd have been able to swing over $750, but hey, then again, you only live once... that is unless you believe in reincarnation... in which case I probably would have to say... Worth it?

Going to see Andrew will be quite the joy ride, and frankly I'm glad that he's having a good time down in the States. We miss him up here, but how can you complain when he's offering you a free place to stay in San Fran? I for one, am going to take advantage of the situation, and his amazing hospitality. Seeing San Fran sounds like such a riot, and if I can enjoy it along with someone who knows the ropes and happens to be hilarious, then damn... I may just have to visit him again when I get back from Japan.

Now to go off and plan what to do from November 15th to the 21st.... what to do, what to do...

1 Comments:

Blogger Benjamin Lynch said...

click on archives to see later blog entries. Thanks,

-bentron

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home